The Electric League of the Pacific Northwest has existed to serve the electrical business community since 1916, and continues to work on your behalf today. We exist to serve our membership and the electrical industry at-large. Through your membership in the Electric League, you receive direct member value and you support Electric League projects and programs that benefit the industry.
- Strength in numbers. The Electric League advocates on behalf of members on important issues. As a member, your opinion and ideas will be heard by government and organizations that affect your profession and workplace.
- Keep pace. The Electric League helps you and your employees keep up-to-date as professionals through formal continuing education programs, and less structured monthly luncheon presentations.
- College Scholarships for dependents of you and your employees. This program is available through our Electrical Industry Scholarship Foundation (EISF).
- Keep Informed. The Electric League newsletter and website contains current news and information you need about the Pacific Northwest electrical industry.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Program that you can offer employees. Our Health Insurance Program is provided through Pacific Health Trust and includes medical, dental and vision. Please refer to our Health Insurance Program brochure (PDF) for more information.
- Meet industry stakeholders. As a member, you will be a part of an organization consisting of over 100 leading companies and over 500 individiuals representing various facets of the Pacific Northwest electrical industry. In addition to electrical distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer’s reps, engineers, contractors, utilities, and energy users, the Electric League community also includes educational institutions, government, and other organizations that cooperate with the electrical industry.
- Marketing. As a member you have an opportunity to take advantage of exclusive Electric League advertising and promotional opportunities throughout the year. This includes Electric League events, publications and website. We actively promote and highlight event sponsors and advertisers. We refer product and service provider requests to our online Member Directory.
- Network. The Electric League hosts fun networking events such as the annual Golf Tournament (Electric League Golf Classic), Mariners Outing, Emerald Downs, facility tours, holiday parties and more. Members are welcome to bring guests! View photos taken at some of our past events.
- Be involved in progress. The Electric League is active in the International League of Electrical Associations and will continue to bring new and innovative ideas to the Pacific Northwest electrical industry. We are committed to progress, and depend on our membership for input, ideas and discussion.